Yangon City Development Committee
Invitation for Tender
1. Yangon City Development Committee hereby invites Tenders from interested local companies, foreign companies, local companies and foreign companies in joint ventures for the implementation of the Housing Projects, Affordable Housing Project, Housing Project and Car Parking Building, Automated Car Parking Tower Project on the basis of cooperation on mutual benefit in the areas mentioned below:
(a) Housing Project, North Okkalapa Township, Corner of Bagan Road and Hantharwaddy Road, Shwe Paukkan (Land area 10.93 acres);
(b) Housing Project, Dagon Myothit (North) Township, Yarzadidit Road (Land area 40.493 acres);
(c) Affordable Housing Project, Dagon Myothit (East) Township, Min Ye Kyaw Swar Road, (Land area 11.0 acres);
(d) Housing Project, Kyeemyindine Township, Zay Gyi Road (Land area 0.364 acres);
(e) Housing Project and Car Parking Building, Botataung Township, Corner of Merchant Road and Thwinbyu Road (Land area 3.086 acres);
(f) Housing Project and Car Parking Building, Botataung Township, 45th Street (Land area 2.561 acres);
(g) Automated Car Parking Tower Project Kamaryut Township, Corner of Hledan Road and Htantapin Street (P.A.E System) (Land area 0.103 acres).
2. The projects will be developed in accordance with plans approved or to be approved by the Yangon City Development Committee.
3. The information on respective project will be stated in the instruction to Tenderers, Tenders shall be submitted for each projects separately.
4. The tenders shall be submitted in two envelopes, one for technical proposal and the other for financial proposal. The tenders shall be prepared in compliance with the instructions to tenderers.
5. Tenderers may obtain further information about the tendering from the following office, during office hours:
Engineering Department (Buildings), Yangon City Development Committee
6. Tender documents are available at the above address from the date of 25th, February 2014 during office hours. A complete set of each of tender documents for Housing Projects (North Okkalapa Township, Dagon Myothit (North) Township) and Affordable Housing Project (Dagon Myothit (East) Township) may be purchased upon payment of non-refundable fee of USD 300 (United States Dollars three hundred only) by means of overseas account transfer to Current Account No. – 1 –DA-06-91886 (MFTB), Myanma Foreign Trade Bank, Yangon or upon payment of non-refundable fee of Kyat 300,000 (Kyat three hundred thousand only) to Yangon City Bank Account No, DY-9 through above department. A complete set of each of tender documents for the projects specified in paragraph I (d), (e), (f) and (g) may be purchased upon payment of non-refundable fee of USD 500 (United States Dollars five hundred only) or Kyat 500,000 (Kyat five hundred thousand only).
7. Tenders shall be delivered to the above office on or before 14 hrs, on 31st, March, 2014. Any Tender submitted after the designated date and time will not be considered.
8. Tenders for Housing Projects (North Okkalapa Township, Dagon Myothit (North) Township) and Affordable Housing Project (Dagon Myothit (East) Township) must be accompanied by tender security in the form of a bank guarantee valid for six months in the amount of USD 50,000 (United States Dollars fifty thousand only) issued by local or foreign bank which must be correspondent bank of Myanma Foreign Trade Bank, Yangon. The amount of tender security in the form of bank guarantee for the projects specified in paragraph I (d), (e), (f) and (g) shall be USD 100,000 (United States Dollars one hundred thousand only).
9. Tenders will be opened in a session to be held at the office of Yangon City Development Committee in the presence of representatives of tenderers on the date and time as may be notified to the tenderers.
Tender Invitation Committee
Yangon City Development Committee
Source: Yangon City Development Committee