Inviting the Myanmar citizens* who wish to rent a 2 story building (former Division 6 office and located on 1.04 acre land near Insein station and Insein railway football playground, station St, Yangon Region) for long years to open office and class rooms.
1. Myanma Railways owned former Division 6 office (2 story building – 180’x 30’, 2 story building-100’x30 and vacant land – 226’x200’, near Insein Station and Insein railway football playground, station St, Yangon Region) shall be leased by tender system to Myanmar citizens who wish to rent for long years to open office and class rooms.
2. Tender application forms are available by Kyat 10,000 per form commence from 24-4-2014 within office hour at Manager (economy/division) Division 7, 1st floor Yangon Station.
3. Submit tender application form to General Manager (Engineer/plan) office, Ph: 067-77005 by 8-5-214 after expressing the facts that are indicated in tender form.
4. Tender opening place is General Manager (Lower Myanmar) office, corner of Thein Phyu St and Merchant Road and tender opening date and time shall be information to tender proposers.
5. For detailed information contact to Tender Committee Ph: 067-77048, 77083, and 77123, General Manager (Lower Myanmar) office Ph: 01-202419, Manager (economy /division) Division 7 office Ph: 01-393428.
Source: Myanma Railways
*Consult-Myanmar’s Note: If you are a foreigner you will have to work via a a local Myanmar person or company as a sub-contractor to get a bite of this tender.