The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Ministry of Energy
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) from Interested Parties
For Sales and Distribution of Jet Fuel
1. The Myanma Petroleum Products Enterprise (MPPE) is a state-owned enterprise which is responsible for carrying out the detailed and wholesale distribution of petroleum products under the Ministry of Energy (MOE) in Myanmar. The MPPE is currently distributing jet fuel in 11 airports in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
2. In order to better serve customers in the importation, storage, distribution and sales of jet fuel in Myanmar’s airports and to improve the management of the business while conduction environmentally friendly operations, the Government and the MPPE are seeking an experienced partner to form a joint venture. The purpose of the future joint venture company is to operate and improve the existing Jet Fuel Distribution Enterprise’s business activity at the Yangon International Airport first. At a later stage, negotiations will be opened with the MPPE to expand the joint venture to the remaining 10 airports.
3. Interested foreign companies should please submit the Letter of Expression of Interest together with a completed Pre-Qualification Application form (posted on MOE’s website) attached with the following documents endorsed by Myanmar Embassy in the respective country, to Managing Director, Myanma Petroleum Products Enterprise, Ministry of Energy, Office No.6, Nay Pyi Taw, by 16:30 hours on 16-6-2014, at the latest, by hand.
(a) Certified of incorporation
(b) Memorandum of Association
(c) Articles of Association
(d) Company profile
(e) Financial statements for last three years
4. Pre-qualification application that cannot include all the documents under the above paragraph (3) and that cannot reach the above address by 16:30 hours on 16-6-2014 will not be considered.
5. Application shall be the company running jet fuel distribution at least three International airports in three different countries.
6. Documents and detailed information regarding EOI are available at http://www.energy.gov.mm/index.php/en/informaiton/announcement and applications can personally contact jet email@example.com and following address if they have any further queries.
Myanma Petroleum Products Enterprise, Ministry of Energy
Office No.6, Nay Pyi Taw
Tel: 067-411488, 067-411053, 067-4111119, 067-411135
Source: Ministry of Energy