Government of The Republic of The Union Of Myanmar
Ministry of Environmental Conservation and Forestry
Nay Pyi Taw
Invitation for Expressions of Interest (EoI) in Submission of OPEN TENDER to invest in Private Forest Plantation Program
1. Expression of Interest is invited to the interested individuals, organizations and companies from both local and abroad for investment in Private Forest Plantation Program in large block with an area of over 1000 acres in the 259680 acres of Permanent Forest Estates stretching over 8 States and Regions of the country.
2. EoI must be submitted to the Director General’s Office (Office No.39), Forest Department, Nay Pyi Taw not later than 16:00 hrs of 23rd October 2014.
3. On the date of 24th October 2014 at 09:30 hrs, orientation meeting on submission of OPEN TENDER for Private Forest Plantation Program will be held at the above-mentioned place.
4. EoI Form can be either downloaded at www.fdmoecaf.gov.mm/newdesign or acquired from DG’s office, Director’s office at Nay Pyi Taw Council and all states and Regions of the Forest Department.
5. For more information, please contact phones at the DG’s offices: 067-405111, 067-405119, 067-405399, 067-405019 and Director’s office of the Forest Department at Nay Pyi Taw Council and all States and Regions during the office hours.
Source: Ministry of Environmental Conservation and Forestry