THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNION OF MYANMAR
THE MINISTERY OF RAIL TRANSPORTATION
- Ministry of Rail Transportation, Tender Invitation and Evaluation Committee has invited the proposals of EOI from the developers for the dry ports project which will be implemented at Ywarthargyi in Yangon Region and Myitnge in Mandalay Region on the last date of 19th Oct 2014. The invitation of EOI was announced by the state owned daily newspapers and, the proposals of eleven companies were submitted.
- In the first step, the Committee has selected the following (7) potential companies in line with the rules and regulations:-
- SSL Trading Co., Ltd.
- Malikha Automobile Co., Ltd.
- KMA Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Resources Group Logistics Co., Ltd.
- UMG Logistics Co., Ltd.
- China National Complete Plant Imp & Exp, Yunan Co., Ltd.
- Kerry Logistics Network
For the second step, the selected companies have to submit the proposals which include the preliminary survey report for the dry ports which they intend to construct.
- The proposals form (English/Myanmar) will be available by the respective company’s official letter at Deputy General Manager, Supply Department, Myanma Railways, Corner of Theinphyu Street and Merchant Street, Botahtaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar, Phone 95-1-291985, 291994. The companies must submit the proposal in original, a duplicate copy and electronic copy of a CD ROM not later than 14:00 pm, 9th January 2015. No submission by E-mail shall be entertained.
- Myanma Railways will select the potential developers who meet the qualification for the third step. Enquires can be made by calling telephone 95-67-77005, 77085, 77068.
Ministry of Rail Transportation
Source: Ministry of Rail Transportation