Ministry of Construction
(Invitation of Proposal for Yangon-Mandalay
Expressway under BOT Scheme)
1. Proposal for operating and upgrading the relevant sections of Yangon-Mandalay Expressway (366 miles 3 furlongs long) to the international and local Companies either individually or joint venture in line with the Master plan as well as under current Build -Operate – Transfer (B.O.T) Scheme is invited by Public Works, Ministry of Construction, Nay Pyi Taw, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
|Sr||Name of Work||Type of Work|
|1.||Yangon-Mandalay Expressway •(366 miles 3 furlongs) •||· (8) lane asphalt concrete pavement
· Installation of road furniture and CCTVs to meet the safety and security standard of expressway,
• Installation of fencing and service roads on both side of the expressway.
2. Distribution period of – (5.1.2015) to (16,1.2015)
3. Last Submission Date of – 12:00 noon on 31.1.2015
4. Opening date of Proposal – 13:00 hours on 16.2.2015
5. Proposal Documents can be purchased with fifty thousand kyats (50000 ks.) at the following address and for the detailed Information, please contact the office within office hours.
Proposal Selection Committee, Public Works,
Road Department, Office No.(11), Nay Pyi Taw
Contact number: 067-407468, 407578, 407603, 407583, 407380
Source: Ministry of Construction