Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development
Invitation to Tender for Three Fisheries Camps and One Cold Storage owned by the Department of Fisheries
1. Individual/Companies, who wish to do JV for effective use of three fisheries camps and one cold storage, owned by the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development by long term leasing, are invited to open tender.
2. The JV business, which will be carried out with Myanmar International Co-operative Agency (MICA) by leasing long term, are:
a) One cold storage which hold 130 ton, within Ywartharkyi Multi Cultivating and Breeding Camps, Yangon Region
b) Tawntai Fishery Camp (1233.46) acre, Tawntai Tsp., Yangon Region
c) Thazin Yekyaw Fishery Camp (3468) acre, Nyaungdone Tsp., Ayeyarwadi Region
d) Watawkwin Fiseery Camp (300) acre, Maubin District, Ayeyarwadi Region
3. In tender application form, businessperson/company, N.R.C No., brief biography of businessperson/company, financial statement of the company, list of present board of directors, term of lease, financial clearance for two years approved by a CPA shall be attached.
4. The information, which shall be submitted according to the business, shall be attached with specification form.
5. Tender form and specification are available:
a) Date: 20-3-2015 to 30-3-2015
b) Time: 9:00 to 16:00 in daily office hours
c) Place: No.36, Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development, Nay Pyi Taw
6. Place where the situation of the businesses can be seen as it is: the work place mentioned in article 2.
7. Place where open tender shall be submitted: No.36, Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development, Nay Pyi Taw
8. Date/Time when open tender shall be submitted: 2-4-2015 at 10 am
9. Date/Time when open tender will be opened: 2-4-2015 at 10:30 am
10. For detailed information, contact to the following phone numbers:
Department of Fisheries, Nay Pyi Taw Ph. 067-408474, 067-418531
Tender Selection Working Committee
Department of Fisheries
Source: Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development