Yangon to promote urban mobility planning

YANGON, April 25 (Xinhua) — The Yangon municipal authorities will promote an European Union-funded project on sustainable urban mobility planning for the city , official media reported Saturday.

The project entitled “Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning” is being implemented by Yangon City Development Committee (YCDC) in cooperation with the Italian City of Turin and two Italian NGOs — Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance Cooperation and Action and CESVI, said the Global New Light of Myanmar.

The project will help strengthen the capacities of the city and promote citizen participation in ensuring a sustainable urban environment.

The EU will provide 884,325 euros (956,027 U.S.dollars) for the project, comprising 75 percent, while other project partners will contribute the remaining 25 percent.

The project which started in February 2015 will run until January 2017, targeting two pilot townships in Yangon.

The YCDC will host a workshop on promoting the project on Monday.

Source: Global Post

NB: The best way to find information on this website is to key in your search terms into the Search Box in the top right corner of this web page. E.g. of search terms would be “property research report”, ”condominium law”, "Dagon City", “MOGE”, “yangon stock exchange”,"MECTEL", "hydropower", etc.

To learn about the business opportunities in Myanmar click here

To evaluate the various segments of the market that you could possibly enter base on your competencies you can do a Custom Market Entry Strategy Research. You can see a sample report at page "Actual Sample of Client Report”. Click here to go to page.

Do you know that IE Singapore is giving up to SGD 20,000 support for Singapore company to venture into Myanmar? To learn more click here