THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNION OF MYANMAR
THE MINISTRY OF RAIL TRANSPORTATION
1. For the “Consulting service for Optical Fiber Cable projects” which will be implemented for the Whole Railway lines of Myanmar, the Tender Invitation and Evaluation Committee led by Ministry of Rail Transportation selected the (9) short listed companies in, August, 2015.
2. In line with our set criteria, the following (9) companies were short listed as Qualified Companies for submission of Request For Proposal:-
a. Moon Engineering Co., Ltd (Korea)
b. Myanmar Telecommunication Network (Public Co., Ltd) (Malaysia/Myanmar)
c. Pantel International Co., Ltd (Japan/ Myanmar)
d. Egis International Co., Ltd (France/ Myanmar)
e. Daeyeong & Gentel Co., Ltd (Korea)
f. Roland Berger Strategy Consultants Co., Ltd (Singapore/ Myanmar)
g. KPMG Advisory (Myanmar) Ltd (Singapore)
h. VDB — Loi (Myanmar/Singapore)
i. PM Link Consortium (Singapore)
3. The Request for Proposal will be available at the cost of US$2,000 (United States Dollar Two Thousands) from the date on 17th August 2015 during office hour at Deputy General Manager, Supply Department, Myanma Railways, Corner of TheinphyuStreet and Merchant Street, Botahtaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar. Phone 95-1-291985, 291994, with the official letter of the respective company.
4. The Request for Proposal shall be submitted to Deputy General Manager, Supply Department, Myanma Railways, Corner of Theinphyu Street and Merchant Street, Botahtaung Township, Yangon not later than 14:00 hr, on 16th October, 2015. Late submission shall be not entertained.
5. Myanma Railways will select only one Consulting Firm which is mostly qualified.
Enquiries can be made by calling telephones +95-67-77070, 77055, 77155 and also mail to email@example.com
Ministry of Rail Transportation
Source: Ministry of Rail Transportation