The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Modernization of Public Financial Management Project
Credit No. 54020-MM/ Grant No.: TF017910/ Project Id.: P144952
Contract Title: Supply of IT Equipment: Desktop Computers, Laptop Computers,
Reference No.: MPFMp-MIAs-ICB-GS102, Lots 1 to 3
1. The Ministry of Finance, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar has received financing from the World Bank for the Modernization of Public Financial Management Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the Project toward payments under the contract for Supply of IT Equipment: Desktop Computers, Laptop Computers, Printers.
2. The Ministry of Finance now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply of IT Equipment:
Lot 1- Supply of Desktop computers, Quantity 509 nos
Lot 2- Supply of Laptop computers, Quantity 679 nos
Lot 3- Supply of Printers, Quantity 597 nos
Supply to be made to locations in Nay Pyi Taw and other locations in Myanmar.
3. The qualification requirements are:
(i) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it has successfully completed two contracts in the past 5 years for similar goods.
(ii) The Bidder is required to submit with his bid, documentary evidence to demonstrate that after sales service for maintenance is already set up and available in Myanmar, or will be set up if contract is awarded to the Bidder.
(i) The manufacturer of the offered goods must have minimum 10 (ten) years
manufacturing experience in similar goods.
(ii) Meet turnover requirements as follows:
Lot 1-USD 750,000
Lot 2-USD 1,000,000
Lot 3-USD 200,000
For combined award of several lots, the aggregate experience in value and turnover will be applied. The bid document may be referred for detailed information on qualification
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011, (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the MPFMp Office, Ministry of Finance, Building No 26, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, email id firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09:30 to 16:30 hours at the address given below.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document may be collected from the address below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 21 December 2015.
Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security for each Lot for which bid is submitted:
Lot 1: USD 4,000
Lot 2: USD 5,500
Lot 3: USD 1,600
9. The address referred to above is:
Attention: Mr Zaw Naing (Deputy Director General)
Address: Ministry of Finance, Building Number (34)
City: Nay Pyi Taw
Facsimile number: 095-067-410575, 410158
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
cc firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Ministry of Finance