MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND IRRIGATION
DEVELOPMENT OF IRRIGATION AND LAND CONSOLIDATION
SCHEMES IN MYANMAR
THE LINE OF CREDIT FROM
EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF INDIA
INVITATION FOR OPEN TENDER
1. Sealed bids are invited by Agricultural Mechanization Department (AMD), Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation (MOAI), the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (hereinafter called the employer), from the qualified and resourceful Contractors (hereinafter called the bidders) registered in India for procurement of farm machinery and implements for Development of Irrigation and Land Consolidation Schemes in Myanmar.
|Tender Description||Bidding Document Fee (USD)|
|Procurement of farm machinery and implements for Development of Irrigation and Land Consolidation Schemes in Myanmar||500|
2. The bidding documents may be purchased by the interested bidders upon submission of a formal request on payment of a non-refundable fee indicated above for each set of tender documents.
3. The bidding documents will be available from the office as noted in paragraph 8 on any working day with effect from 27.11.2015 to 8.1.2016 (from 9.00 hr. to 16.00 hr. local time).
4. Pre-bid meeting will take place at the below address at 10.00 hr (local time) on 10th December, 2015 for discussions of various issues raised by the prospective bidders. The matters requiring clarification shall preferably be intimated by the bidders to the employer through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, 07 (seven) days in advance of the date of pre-bid meeting, with a copy to the Project Management Consultant, i.e. WAPCOS Ltd.
Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation
Nay Pyi Taw, The Republic of The Union of Myanmar.
5. The bids duly completed in all respects as described in the bidding document shall be submitted, in a sealed envelope, to the employer on or before Wednesday 30.12.2015 at 10.00 hr (local time), and shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of opening of bid initially, subject to the extension from time to time. The bids will be opened thereafter in the presence of the bidder’s representatives at 10.00 hr. (local time) on 30.12.2015 at the address mentioned above.
6. The bid must be accompanied, in a separate envelope duly sealed, by a bid security of as indicated above with validity of 118 days initially, subject to the extension from time to time as desired by the employer in the form of a Bank Guarantee issued by a Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank (MFTB). The bid without the bid security shall be summarily rejected.
7. The bid received after the expiry of the stipulated time of submission shall not be considered. The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids at on its discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. The employer is not bound to accept the lowest offer / bid and reserves the right to negotiate with bidders.
8. Contact Address is as mentioned the following.
Office of Director General,
Agricultural Mechanization Department,
Building No. 50, Nay Pyi Taw, The Republic of The Union of Myanmar.
Telephone No- +9567-431172, Fax: +95-67-431246
Source: MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND IRRIGATION