You are welcome to submit guest post about doing business in Myanmar for us to consider for publication.
Guest post will appear in the most desired section of our website – the “Featured Stories” section. Featured stories can be visible on our home page for up to 3 months.
What must you do to get this prime spot on our website for free?
All you need to do is to write a 200 words proposal of your article stating:
- the tentative headline
- why it will benefits our readers to read your article?
- why you are qualified to write on the subject?
- clearly state your name, designation, company, credential and contact details in your proposal
Submit you proposal to editor (at) consult-myanmar.com .
After reading your proposal if we think that your article will benefit our readers – we will ask you to submit the full article based on the following guidelines:
- article must be less than 1,000 words, forward to us as a MS Word file
- all photos used in the article must be properly attributed and credited
- Author Bio is allowed at the end of the article but restricted to 100 words
- linking to articles outside of our website is subject to our approval
- article that is meant purely as a promotional piece will be rejected
Bear in mind that we are looking for quality analytical writing that will enlighten our readers about the different aspects of doing business in Myanmar.