Confusion over a law allowing foreigners to buy condominiums in Myanmar is prolonging a slowdown in its residential property sector, highlighting the challenges of regulatory flux in the frontier market. The legislation adopted in January 2016 leaves unanswered questions such as whether it applies to existing apartments, hurting efforts to woo investors. The outlook now […]
More Latest News
- Beset by delays, Myanmar-China oil pipeline nears start-up
- Myanmar braces for 30% drop in foreign investment
- Minister for halt to fencing along Myanmar-Nagaland border
- Hydropower threatens peace in Myanmar — but it doesn’t have to
- What Did the Philippines’ Duterte Achieve During His Myanmar Trip?
- Rangoon Lawmakers Ask That City Expansion Project be Separated from Planning Bill
- Joint-Venture Between British and Myanmar Firms Eyes Oil and Gas Sector
- Environmental Agency Praises Danish Divestment from Burmese Teak
- JMHU Offers $20 Million in Capital to Implement Low-Cost Housing Projects
- Big International Gem Show Being Held in Yangon
- MOGE ventures into onshore services
- Health Ministry Stands Firm as Nursing Students Protest Delayed Licensing
- Yangon Government Submits Economic Plan to Parliament
- No Profits or Share Dividends for YBPC Yet
- Transport and Communication Sectors Reach US$3Billion in Foreign Investment
Tenders & Awards
A total of 4454 lots of raw gems and uncut jade are up for bid at the Mani Yadana Jade Hall in Nay Pyi Taw this week. The raw gemstones and jades are being sold via an open tender system from March 19 until March 24. The minimum bid for a lot is K1 […]
More Tenders & Awards
- MOGE Request for Proposal for Joint Venture in Onshore Drilling Services. Closing Date 24 April 2017
- MOGE Request for Proposal for Joint Venture in Onshore Pipeline. Closing Date 24 Apr 2017
- MOGE – Request for Proposal for Joint Venture in Onshore Seismic Acquisition Services. Closing Date 24Apr2017
- Myanma Timber Enterprise Invitation for Open Tender. Closing date 24 Mar 2017
- Myanmar to solicit bids for its 1st LNG terminal
- Invitation for Price Quotations for T-shirts & Caps. Closing Date 31 Mar 2017.
- Invitation for Price Quotations for Vinyl Posters. Closing Date 31 Mar 2017
- Invitation For Open Tender for Copper Cathode. Closing date 7 April 2017.
- Request for Expressions of Interest for Consultant for Myanmar Flood and Landslides Emergency,Recovery Project. Closing date 7 April 2017.
- Invitation for Price Quotations for Supply and Installation of Satellite Equipment and High-Speed Connection In 3 Township Offices. Closing Date 31 March 2017.
- Invitation for Cooperation in the area of Manufacturing or Residential Development on Land owned by No.(3) Heavy Industries Enterprise, Ministry of Industry. Closing date 7 April 2017.
- Ministry of Electricity and Energy Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise ( Invitation for Open Tender ) ( 6 / 2017 )