Yangon City Development Committee
Invitation for Tender
- Yangon City Development Committee hereby invites Tenders from interested foreign companies, local companies and foreign companies in joint ventures for the lease of land described below for the implementation of the Secondary Central Business District Project, Yangon, Myanmar:
Location – Corner of Mindama Road and Taw Win Road, Maynagon Township, Yangon Region
Land Area – 36.551 Acres
- The Land will be developed in accordance with plans approved or to be approved by the Yangon City Development Committee.
- The Project may include the development of Hotel, Convention Center, Exhibition Halls, Theatres, Cinema Halls, Food Centers, Electronic Centers, Shopping Mall and Office Apartment.
- The Tenders shall be submitted in two envelopes, one for financial proposal and the other for technical proposal. The Tenders shall be prepared in compliance with the Instructions to Tenders.
- Tenders may obtain further information about the tendering from the following office, during office hours.
Engineering Department (Buildings), Yangon City Development Committee
- A complete set of tender documents may be purchased at the above address from the date of 19th September, 2013 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 1,000 (US Dollars one thousand only) by means of overseas account transfer to Current Account No. – 1-DA-0691886(MFTB), Myanma Foreign Trade Bank, Yangon or upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kyat 1,000,000(Kyat one million only) to Yangon City Bank Account No DY-9 through above department.
- Tenders shall be delivered to the above office on or before 1500 hrs on 2ndFebruary, 2014. Any Tender submitted after the designated date and time will not be considered.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by tender security in the form of a bank guarantee valid for six months in the amount of USD 1,000,000(USD one million only) issued by local or foreign bank which must be correspondent bank to Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank, Yangon.
- Tenders will be opened in a session to be held at the office of Yangon City Development Committee in the presence of representatives of tenderers on the date and time as may be notified to the tenderers.
To learn about: