Yangon City Development Committee
Invitation for Tender
- Yangon City Development Committee hereby invites Tenders from interested foreign companies, local companies and foreign companies in joint ventures for the lease of land described below for the implementation of the Commercial Complex Project, Yangon, Myanmar.
Location – Bominyaung Road and Myanma Gonyi Road, Mingala Taung Nyunt Township, Yangon Region.
Land Area – 8.518 Acres
- The Land will be developed in accordance with plans approved or to be approved by the Yangon City Development Committee.
- The Project may include the development of Hotel, Convention Centre, Exhibition Halls, Theatres, Cinema Halls, Food Centres, Electronic Centres, Shopping Mall, Office Apartment and Condominium.
- The Tenders shall be submitted in two envelopes, one for financial proposal and the other for technical proposal. The Tenders shall be prepared in compliance with the Instructions to Tenders.
- 5. Tenderers may obtain further information about the tendering from the following office, during office hours.
Engineering Department (Buildings), Yangon City Development Committee
- A complete set of tender documents may be purchased at the above address from the date of 19th September, 2013 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 1,000 (US Dollars on thousand only) by means of overseas account transfer to Current Account No. –1-DA-0691886 (MFTB), Myanma Foreign Trade Bank, Yangon or upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kyat 1,000,000 (Kyat one million only) to Yangon City Bank Account No. DY-9 through above department.
- Tenders shall be delivered to the above office on or before 1500 hrs on 2nd December, 2013. Any Tenders submitted after the designated date and time will not be considered.
- All tenders must be accompanied by tender security in the form of a bank guarantee valid for six months in the amount of USD 1,000,000 (US Dollars one million only) issue by local or foreign bank which must be correspondent bank to Myanma Foreign Trade Bank, Yangon.
- Tenders will be opened in a session to be held at the office of Yangon City Development Committee in the presence of representatives of tenders on the date and time as may be notified to the tenderers.
To learn about: