The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
ASEAN Summit and related Summits Committee
Sub-Committee on Logistics and Administration
INVITATION FOR BIDS
SPONSORSHIP MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
1. The Republic of the Union of Myanmar has assumed the Chairmanship of ASEAN in 2014 and will hold 24 th ASEAN Summit and 25thASEAN Summit and Related Summits in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar. It will be the first time that Myanmar takes ASEAN Chairmanship since it joined ASEAN in 1997.
2. Myanmar has drawn great attention from the international community due to its significant reforms, abundant natural resources and historic and scenic beauties. Hosting of ASEAN Summits and related Summits will be a golden opportunity for the local and foreign companies to promote business and to further expand investment in Myanmar and to the Southeast Asia region.
3. In view of the above opportunities, bids are invited by the Sub-Committee on Logistics and Administration for the selection of Sponsorship Management Consultant with the following terms and conditions;-
(1) One bidder shall be selected as Sponsorship Management Consultant:
(2) Closed Envelope Bidding shall be made on the following Categories:-
(a) Computers and IT Products support:
(b) Internet Services and Technical assistance:
(c) Conference Management:
(d) Food and Beverage:
(e) Billboards and Banners:
(f) Security equipments:
(g) Lighting facilities for Meeting Venue:
(h) Dresses for Liaison Officers, Security Officers and Drivers:
(i) Floral Services:
(j) Mobile Phone Handsets and Sim Cards:
(l) Meeting Document kits and Collaterals:
(m) Financial services and
(3) Closed Envelope Bidding shall include the following;
(a) Proposed Bidding and Quotations:
(b) Financial Background: and
(c) Company Profile.
(4) The selected Sponsorship Management Consultant shall work on commission basis and deposit of USD 100,000 at the designated bank account after signing the Agreement.
(5) No territorial limit of marketing sponsorship.
(6) Deposit shall be refunded within 7 banking days after the event.
4. Bids shall be only on the official Bidding Form and to be delivered into the Tender Box located at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Office No.9, Nay Pyi Taw no later than (16:00) hours on 24 January 2014.
5. Bids shall be opened at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Office No.9. Nay Pyi Taw at on 27-31 January 2014.
6. Announcement on the successful bidder will be made on 1 February 2014.
7. Official Bidding Form shall be available at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Office No.(9), Nay Pyi Taw during the office hour from (17-1-2014) to (24-1-2014) in payment of Kyat 10,000(Kyat Ten thousands).
8. Inquiry can be made at the following contact phone numbers: 067-412052,067-412352,067-412354
Sub-Committee on Logistics and Administration ASEAN Summit and Related Summits Committee
Source: Ministry of Information