Yangon Regional Government
(Invitation for Open Tender)
1. Businessmen are invited for the building of the following arched bridge and over-bridge in Yangon Region for 2014-2015 financial year:
a. Myaynigone Junction Arched Bridge
– Length of the bridge (650 m), (2132.65′)
– Width of the bridge (14.5 m), (47.6)
b. Ngamoeyeik Stream Over-Bridge that is joining Dawbon Tsp. and Thingankyun Tsp.
– Length of the bridge (300 m), (984.3′ )
– Width of the bridge (12 m), (40′ )
– Width of the traffic lane (28′), width of the pavement (6) for each side
2. Following facts shall be fulfilled in each bridge:
Minimum Lane Width = 12 feet (3.7 m)
Vertical Clearance = 16 feet (4.9 m)
Maximum Grade = 4% to 4.5%
Pavement Sloping = at least 2.5%
Minimum Design Speed = 50 mph
Median = Cable medial
Minimum Number of Lanes = Two Lanes in each direction
Movable Design Load = 75 Tons
Fire-Proofing Must Be Considered
3. In respect of building the bridges Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal shall be submitted separately for each by sealing to the Sectary, the Government of Yangon Region, not later than 30.6.2014, 16:00. The address for submitting the documents is the corner of the Ahlone Road and Pyay Road, Gate (4), Hluttaw Circumference, Ahlone Township, Yangon.
4. The tender successful companies shall be selected by opening the tenders of the companies that are come up to the specified technical specifications in front of the public. In submitting the application for each bridge, Interested Fee kyat 1000 million shall be submitted and if the tender is not success, the Interested Fee shall be refunded. Tender matters can be asked by personally in office hours.
5. Tender open date shall be informed.
Tender Invitation Working Body
Source: Yangon Regional Government