The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Ministry of Energy
Dated: 1st June, 2014
Invitation for expression of interest to conduct joint venture projects in Myanmar onshore drilling operations
1. Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise (MOGE), under Ministry of Energy, is interested to establish Joint Venture Projects (s) for Drilling Service using its own four Drilling Rigs with well experienced international drilling companies for mutual interest to participate in future onshore drilling activities in Myanmar. MOGE hereby invites all interested drilling companies to submit the letter of expression of interest for joint venture project(s) using the following four drilling rigs in single or multiple basis:-
(1) Continental Emsco (2000 HP Deep Rig)
(2) USS Oilwell (2000 HP Deep Rig)
(3) D-3 Type-2 Sr.II (1000 HP Medium Rig) and
(4) National 55 Sr.I (700 HP Medium Rig).
2. All interested foreign drilling companies are cordially invited to submit the Letter of Expression of Interest together with the following documents endorsed by Myanmar Embassy in the respective country.
(a) Certified of Incorporation
(b) Memorandum of Association
(c) Article of Association
(d) Latest Annual Report
(e) Latest Financial Statements or Financial reports for the last five years
(f) Detailed Track Record
3. The application letter shall be submitted in sealed envelopes and sent to the following address not later than 16:30 pm on 30th June, 2014;-
Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise
PO Box 1049.
Building No.44, Nay Pyi Taw
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
4. The Potential bidders will be short listed and presented with general overview of each Drilling Rig consisting of representative data and information by teams from Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise. The potential bidders who passed Pre-Qualification process will be invited to submit tender proposal.
5. For more information, please contact the following:-
(1) Director (Planning) , Myanmar Oil and Gas Enterprise, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Tel: 95-67 411347
Fax: 95-67 411346, email: email@example.com
(2) Director (Drilling), Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise,
Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Tel: 95-67 411329
Fax: 95-67 411128, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise