Date: July 17 – 23, 2014
Loan Agreement No: MY-P3 on June 7, 2013
1 . Myanma Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE) of Ministry of Electric Power (MOEP) invites sealed Bid for Construction of Gas Pipeline in Thilawa Area under Infrastructure Development Project in Thilawa Area. It is intended that part of the proceeds of Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) loan will be applied to eligible payments under the Contract for “package 4: Gas Pipeline of Sub-project for Electric Power Development in Thilawa Area under Infrastructure Development Project in Thilawa Area (Phase I) (MY-P3).
2. Bidding will be conducted through procedures in accordance with the applicable Guidelines for Procurement under Japanese ODA Loans, and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries, as defined in the Loan Agreement 3. Completion of the Works as below:
– Minimum average annual construction turnover of 12 Million US$, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/ or completed, within the last five (5) years.
– A minimum number of three (3) similar contracts that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed as a prime contractor (single entity or JV member) within the last five (5) years prior to the Bid submission deadline.
– Procurement of Materials and Equipment of Gas Pipeline
– Construction work of Gas Pipeline with HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling)
– Other services included Non Destructive Test (NDT), Cathodic Protection System and Nitrogen Purging
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Thermal Power Department for the technical matter and Material Planning Department for the bid procedure matter, Myanma Electric Power Enterprise, No. 27 Building, Nay Pyi Taw.
– Contact Person: Chief Engineer of Thermal Power Department
– Phone: 95-67-410557
– E-mail: email@example.com
Bid Procedure Matter
– Contact Person: General Manager of Material Planning Department
– Phone: 95-67-410075
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents can be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address above at office hour and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of two hundred fifty thousand Myanmar Kyats (Ks. 250,000/-) during:
– From 9:30 to 16:30 on July 21 (Mon.) — August 21 (Thu.), 2014 (except for Government holiday)
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Standard Bidding Documents under Japanese ODA Loans for the Procurement of Small Works.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above address on or before at 2:00 p.m. on August 21, 2014 and must be accompanied by a security two hundred forty thousand US Dollars (240,000 US Dollar). The bid security shall be provided by any bank, which should be related to Myanma Foreign Trade Bank (MFTB).
– Attention: Myanma Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE)
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 2:00 p.m. on August 21, 2014 at No.1, Meeting Room of Myanma Electric Power Enterprise at ground floor.
Source: Ministry of Electric Power