Danyinkone Wholesale Market for flowers, fruits and vegetables to construct in Insein Township
Invitation to open tender
1. The Yangon Regional Government invites open tender to local* companies interested to construct international Danyinkone Wholesale Market for flowers, fruits and vegetables in Danyinkone, Insein Township.
2. The Yangon Regional Government oversees the tender, and the project is slated to be implemented through a public-private partnership (PPP). The Yangon City Development Committee (YCDC) will provide the land, and the tender-winning company will provide capital investment and conduct technical operations. The tender-winning company must be organized as public company allowing cultivators and retailers in the wholesale market to be shareholders.
3. According to instructions to tenderers, public companies must apply for bidding with a proposal for capital investment and technical feasibility.
4. The marketplace will accommodate parking lots, the administration office, and space for unloading trucks, grocery stalls, water tanks, and other necessary infrastructure.
5. Place – Insein Township (including Danyinkone Market)
Land acre – 85-acre
6. Tender document are available starting from 1st December 2014 at Yangon City Development Committee, market department, on payment of the Myanmar Kyat Fifty Thousand (Kyat 50,000) per set.
7. Tender document will be submitted to Yangon City Development Committee before 15:00pm, 1st January 2015.
8. Bidding companies must submit bank statement including a Myanmar Kyat Twenty million (Kyat 20,000,000) bond with the tender document for least 6 months.
9. For more details information relative tender document can contact to phone (+951) 389074, 389076, 376708 of Yangon City Development Committee, market department during office hours.
Tender Selection Committee
Yangon Regional Government
Source: Yangon Regional Government
*NB: The tender is only open to Myanmar citizen or Myanmar company where all shareholders are Myanmar citizen. For foreigners that want to have a bite at this tender they need to come in as a contractor for the project.