TENDER NOTICE FROM EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE
RENOVATION WORKS TO THE SINGAPORE – MYANMAR
VOCATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE (SMVTI) IN YANGON,
MYANMAR (NATMAUK ROAD, BAHAN TOWNSHIP)
The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore – Myanmar (hereinafter the “Employer” or the “Government”) hereby invites Qualified and Licensed Contractors and/or JointVentures to submit Tender Proposals in United States Dollars (US$) for the renovation Works for the Singapore-Myanmar Vocational Training Institute (SMVTI) at No. 123 Natmauk Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Opening Date for Tender is on Tuesday, 23 December 2014;
- The Tender Documents are available for collection at the following address between 9:00am and 5:00pm (Yangon, Myanmar Time), from Monday to Friday from the Opening Date until Friday, 9th January 2015 at 5.00pm (Yangon, Myanmar time):Employer’s Representative’s Office:
Pinnacle Development and Engineering Co., Ltd.
Unit 804, Delta Plaza, Shwe Gone Daing Road
Tel. No.: +95-9-250415814
- compulsory site walk-about at SMVTI will be conducted on Thursday, 8th January 2015 at 10:15am (Yangon, Myanmar time) and a compulsory Tender briefing at the Embassy of the Republic of Singapore – Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar, will be conducted on Thursday, 8th January 2015 at 2:30pm (Yangon, Myanmar time);
- Closing Date for submission of Tender Offers is on Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 3:00pm (Yangon, Myanmar time). A printed copy of the Tender Offer (as more specifically described in the Instructions to Tenderers) in a sealed envelope shall be delivered to the Embassy of the Republic of Singapore at the following address:
The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore – Myanmar
238 Dhamazedi Road
Tel No: +95-1-559001
Fax No: +95-1-559922
- The Award Notice will be published on the Employer’s website, not later than 17 February 2015.
Source: Singapore Embassy in Yangon