THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNION OF MYANMAR
MINISTRY OF ENERGY
INVITATION TO OPEN DISCUSSION FOR THE
ESTABLISHMENT OF OFFSHORE
SUPPLY BASE JOINT VENTURE
- Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise (M.O.G.E), a state owned oil and gas company under Ministry of Energy, is responsible for upstream oil and gas industry, both onshore and offshore, in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Currently, numerous international oil and gas companies are conducting petroleum exploration and production operations in Myanmar offshore and more new PSC blocks are being awarded by recent bidding round. To support those petroleum operations, Offshore Supply Bases are inevitably required.
- Thus, Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise would like to invite international and local developers who are interested to construct and operate an Offshore Supply Base and related facilities in Myanmar, jointly with MOGE.
- The interested local and international companies are cordially invited to come and discuss with MOGE management during the period of 25th May 2015 to 12th June 2015 in office hours, at appropriate appointment.
- The letter of request for the appointment shall be addressed to;
- The Managing DirectorComplex 44, Nay Pyi TawTel: 95-67 411055 / 411056
- Fax: 95-67 411125 / 411178
- The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Myanma Oil and Gas Enterpris
- For further inquiry for information, please contact the followings:-
(1) Managing Director, Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise,
Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Tel: 95-67 411055 / 411056
(2) General Manager, Thaketa Offshore Base, Yangon, Myanmar
Tel: 95-1 542732 / 450369
Source: Ministry of Energy