The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Ministry of Rail Transportation
Comprehensive Development for Yangon Central Railways Station Complex
1. In line with the National Development, the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has been identifying the economic potentials to contribute to the country’s economic development. As our endeavours for national development, Myanma Railways (MR) is committed to develop Yangon Central Railways Station Area as Rail Concerned Businesses, High-rise Buildings, Comprehensive Development and Transport System also in the essential part of Greater Yangon City Development.
2. During previous Tendering process Myanma Railways was unable to select successful developer.
3. Myanma Railways now invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from reputable local, international or joint venture developers to undertake design and build works for Yangon Central Railways Station Area Comprehensive Development.
4. Interested Developer shall submit EOI documents to prove themselves capable enough for the development. MR shall be in charge of the selection of potential developer as prequalification.
5. Developers passing the prequalification shall be invited to prepare and submit Technical and Financial proposal documents.
6. The successful Tenderer (hereinafter referred to as the “Concessionaire”), shall be responsible for designing, engineering, financing, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance of Project under and in accordance with the provisions of a concession agreement to be entered into between the successful Tenderer and the Myanma Railways.
7. The (EOI) proposal are available from the Deputy General Manager, Supply Department, Myanma Railways, Corner of Theinpyu Street and Merchant Street, Botahtaung, Yangon and the original hard copy of EOI, one duplicate copy and an electronic copy of EOI in CD Copy shall be submitted to the above address not later than 14:00 hours on 6 November 2015. Submission by email shall NOT be entertained.
8. Information and samples of proposal relating to Yangon Central Railways Station Development Plan can be studied at www.yangonrailwaystation.com.mm. Efirstname.lastname@example.org and Ph: +95-1-393424, 291985/291994 can be contacted for inquiries.
Source: Ministry of Rail Transportation