Yangon Aerodrome Company Limited (YACL) is seeking Expressions of Interest in these following categories:
- Travel Retail, Fashion & Accessories (including Luxury brands)
- Food & Beverages (cafes, restaurants, bars, food courts, etc)
- Books, Magazines and Stationary
- Hospitality Services – Operation & Management of CIP Lounges
The airport operator invites EOIs from individual brand boutiques as well as consolidators and master concessionaires.
Yangon International handles more than 90% of all international traffic into Myanmar, served by 26 international airlines to 21 international destinations. In 2014, a total of 4.4 million passengers passed through its doors, an increase of +18% year-on-year.
To handle the increasing traffic growth, YACL is building a new terminal expansion that is planned to open in the first quarter of 2016 with an eventual capacity of 12 million passengers.
The new terminal will feature over 13,000 q m of commercial space spanning three levels, both landside and airside.
To download the EOI details please click here to download from Google Drive.
Please submit the following with your proposal:
- Company Portfolio
- Concept of Retail/F&B
- Artistic Impression of Shop Front
- Product List & Prices
- Monthly Rental Rate (USD/sqm)
- Monthly Revenue Share (%)
For queries and EOI submission, please contact the following person:
Miss Lek Ning
Manager, Commercial & Operations
Yangon Aerodrome Co Ltd
Mobile: +95 9252400699
Tel: +95 1533031 Ext: 212