Name of Project: Installation,Maintenance and Operation of Street Furniture Items in the City of Yangon.
- YCDC invites bids from the interested bidders for the installation,Maintenance and Operation of Street Furniture Items and the grant of an exclusice right to advertise on the street furniture items in the City of Yangon.
- The interested bidders may obtain further information about this invitation for bids from the following office during office hours:
Engineering Department (Road and Bridge),Yangon City Development Committee,City Hall,Yangon.
Telephone no.09-431 93314
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased upon submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kyat 50,000(fifty thousand kyats only) to YCDC.
- Bids documents shall be delivered in person to the above office on or before 15 hrs. on 17th February 2017.Electronic bidding will not be permitted.Any bid submitted after the designated dated and time will be rejected.
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security (tender guarantee) in the amount of Kyat 300,000,000 or USD 250,000 issued by local bank as described in the bidding documents.
- Bids will be opened in a session to be held at the office of Yangon City Development Committee in the presence of representatives of the bidders on the date and time as may be notified to the bidders.