THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNION OF MYANMAR, MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO CONSULTANT COMPANIES FOR DEVELOPING VEHICLE REGISTRATION BY RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION (RFID) SYSTEM
- In connection with economic growth of Myanmar, transport sector is developing with high momentum and motorization has been rising rapidly. As the impact of the increase of the number of motor vehicles, we are facing the problems such as traffic congestion and crashes, vehicle related crimes and higher illegal use of motor vehicles. As Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) aims to overcome these issues, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) System should be introduced throughout the country.
- Proposals for Expression of Interest (EOI) are invited from the interested consulting companies to advise the processes of implementing RFID system. Local Company, Foreign Company and Joint Venture are permitted in competition to bid for this project.
- The information and application forms concerning RFID project can be obtained from Director, Computer Division, Road Transport Administration Department, Building No. (29), Ministry of Transport and Communications, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar from the date of 7th February 2017 during office hours. EOI Proposals from the interested companies shall be delivered in sealed envelopes contained one original, two additional copies and one electronic copy in PDF format saved in CD-ROM to the said address not later than 10th March 2017 at 14:00 hour (2 PM). Late submission will not be considered at all.
- Proposals submitted by E-mail are also not solely entertained in consideration. If the sealed-envelope is opened (or) damaged, it shall not be considered at all.
- Details of the EOI can be found in Appendix below.
- For inquiry, please contact +95 67 405359 during office hour.
Source : Tender Evaluation and Selection Committee, Ministry of Transport and Communications