1. This Invitation for Bids is for the Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Server Room IT Equipment & Infrastructure for Treasury Department.
2. The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has received financing from the World Bank and a Grant from UK and Australian governments towards the cost of Modernization of Public Finance Management Project (MPFMp) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this Invitation for Quotation: Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Server Room IT Equipment & Infrastructure for Treasury Department(Hardware, Software and Associated Services) Ref No: MPFMp-C1-GS239.
3. The Ministry of Planning and Finance of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar serves as the implementing agency for the project now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Server Room IT Equipment & Infrastructure for Treasury Department (Hardware, Software and Associated Services such as training and technical support).
4. Bidders are required to meet the following minimum key qualification criteria and shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following requirement(s):
(a) Have completed within the last 3 years at least one contract of a similar nature of at least 50% of the value of the bid
or have sold similar goods of at least twice the volume /quantity required
(b) Have authorization or dealership from the manufacturer to sell the goods
(c) Have shops or offices in Myanmar to provide after sales services
(d) Demonstrate that they are paying taxes to the Government.
(e) Not be under any notice of suspension or debarment issued by the Government, or the World Bank
5. A Pre-bid meeting will be held on 15 February 2017 at 2 p.m. at Meeting Room, Treasury Department, Building No 34, Ministry of Planning and Finance, Nay Pyi Taw
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 067-410162, Fax: 067410162
Contact person: U Thaung Htut
6. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 2 p.m. of 21 March 2017. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
7. The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents, any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant.
9. The address where the document may be inspected and obtained is: Project Office, Modernization of Public Finance Management Project Ministry of Planning and Finance
Room No 12, Building No 26, Nay Pyi Taw
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Telephone : 067-410575, Fax : 067-410575,067-410162, Fax : 410162
Source: Ministry of Planning and Finance