Date: 31st March 2017
Loan Agreement N°: MY-P4 dated 5th September, 2014
1. The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has received ODA Loan from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). The Prequalification and Bids are invited by Myanma Railways for Civil, Track, Signalling and Telecommunication Works
|Invitation For PQ & Bids||Description||Issuing Date||Closing Date and Time||Non-refundable Document fee|
|1.IFP No: MR/ PQ/101, PQ/102, PQ/103||-CP 101 From Pazundaung to Bago (70.8km)
-CP 102 From Bago to Nyaunglebin (79.8km)
– CP 103 From Nyaunglebin to Taungoo(116.0km)
|2.IFB No: MR/BD/101, BD/102,BD/103||CP 101, CP 102 & CP 103 Package||31.3.2017||30.6.2017
2. The Eligible Nationality of the Applicants shall be Japan in the case of the prime contractor. In case where the prime contractor is a joint venture, such joint venture will be eligible provided that the nationality of the lead partner is Japan, that the-nationality of the other partners is Japan and/or the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and that total share of work of Japanese partners in the joint venture is more than fifty percent (50%) of the contract amount.
3. Interested eligible Applicants may obtain the documents on the submission of a written application to the Tender Office in the head office of Myanma Railway at Nay Pyi Taw Railway Station Compound, Pobba Thiri Township, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, during office hour from 09:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.(except holidays)
4. Bid must be delivered to the address above mentioned on or before the closing date and time.
5. Technical Bids will be opened on 28th July 2017 at 14:00 at the conference room, Myanma Railways Head Office, Nay Pyi Taw in the presence of representatives from prequalified Bidders.
Myanma Railways, Ministry of Transport and Communications
Nay Pyi Taw Railway Station Compound,
Pobba Thiri Township, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Facsimile number: +95-67-77164
Electronic mail address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (not for submission but for clarification)
Source: Global New Light of Myanmar