- Is China getting too expensive for you?
- Is Bangladesh giving you a bad reputation?
- Did you just run out of Vietnam?
Whatever your reasons for wanting to come to Myanmar. You need to know that Yes, Myanmar has low cost and abundant labour. However, many things in Myanmar are not what it seems as many a time the infrastructure is lacking and the land prices are high if you are looking in the wrong place. We can help business owners to do the followings:
- Evaluate the cost-effectiveness of moving labour intensive manufacturing such as garment, bag, footwear or toy to Myanmar.
- Understanding the factors of production here in Myanmar such as availability of labour, labour cost, electricity, suppliers, logistics,etc
- Understand the tax and non-tax benefits available to export-oriented manufacturers under the Foreign Investment Law and the Special Economic Zone law
- Sourcing for existing factory building that they can lease with some renovation.
- Buying over existing manufacturing business that are facing cash flow problems and already have a rental lease on a factory space and workers.
- Looking for vacant industrial land for building factories from scratch
To speed up your evaluation of the Myanmar market as a low cost manufacturing base, fill up the form at the end of this page.
If you are a business owner looking to setup manufacturing in Myanmar and need someone on the ground to do the initial investigative work – fill up the form below: