For foreign investors that want to setup a foreign-owned company or a JV under the Myanmar Companies Act we provide company registration service at a reasonable price. You will get your temporary business licence within 2 weeks and can start operating legally in Myanmar henceforth.
What is required from you are:
- A copy of the passport (foreigner) and national registration card (Myanmar citizen) of the 2 shareholders. Both shareholders can be foreign national.(It is possible for one of the shareholder to be a body corporate i.e. another company and not a natural person OR if you intend to setup a joint venture with a local Myanmar person/company please use the same form but provide more info in the “Any additional information that you would like to provide?” text box at the end of this page)
- The ability to meet the minimum capital requirements:
- US$50,000 for service company or branch office
- US$150,000 for manufacturing company
- You need to remit half the capital (USD25,000) upon incorporation and the other half at the end of the 5th year when your business licence is due for renewal.
Beware of internet businesses that offer you super-cheap and super-fast company registration in Myanmar. Many a time these online businesses themselves are not legally registered company here in Myanmar! Take note that there are no Cyber Crime Complaint Centers that you can complain to here in Myanmar if you are cheated online. Just do a company name search at the online DICA’s Company Search Database at http://www.dica.gov.mm/en/company-search and you will find out straight away if the company you are dealing with is a legally registered company in Myanmar. If the company that is guiding you in your company registration process is not even legally registered themselves here in Myanmar guess what sort of advice you will get? Will the company that they register for you be legal? You can find our company’s registration by searching for “consult-myanmar” in the above database. Our Myanmar company registration number is 25FC /2013-2014.
Please fill up the Company Registration Draft Outline below.
Take note that what you are submitting below is a bare bone draft about the company you are proposing to incorporate. We will still come back to you to discuss about your requirements in more details before sending you a proposal for your approval.
We respond to all forms received during office hours within 2 hours.