fbpx

Monywa to produce electricity and fertilizer from waste

The Japanese corporation Fujita is conducting a feasibility study on implementing production of electricity and fertilizer from waste in Monywa, according to Kyaw Myo Win, chairman of Monywa Township Municipal Committee. The Osaka based Zaibatsu will provide 40 percent through its Myanmar branch while the remaining 60 percent will be provided by the regional government. […]